Star IconProgram of
- Jewish Family Service Association (JFSA)
JFSA supports over 60 sites in eastern Cuyahoga, Geauga and Summit counties for those with developmental disabilities. Many types of residential possibilities are offered, customized to fit specific needs and wishes.
Among the residential options we offer are:
- Individual supports for an adult living in their own apartment
- Supported living sites for 2-4 adults
- 11 suite apartment building offering subsidized rent
- Specialized services for adults with hearing impairment, traumatic brain injury, Autism spectrum disorder and young adults.
- 24/7 on-call supervisory staff to provide assistance when needed
- Licensed group homes (8 beds)
- Other unique living arrangements can be created
Residential clients enjoy many services and activities:
- Social and recreational programming, including field trips, outings to sports activities, and other leisure activities.
- Assistance with shopping, food preparation, household management, housekeeping, cooking, cleaning, making/keeping appointments.
- Mental health services including counseling and case management.
JFSA is a contract agency of the Cuyahoga, Geauga, and Summit County Boards of Developmental Disabilities, and an Individual Options Waiver and Level One provider.