We are here to help when you are looking for information on:
- Connection to counseling services and support
- Emergency financial assistance
- Employment-related support
- Alzheimer’s and dementia resources
- Care of your aging parent
- “New to Cleveland” advice
- Scholarships for Israel programs
- Pre-school and day school, synagogues
- Calendar of local events
- Volunteer opportunities
If you’d like to speak with someone on the phone please call:
(Hours of operation are Monday through Thursday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Friday 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.)
You can e-mail us anytime. Please complete our contact form and we will get back to you during our hours of operation.
What Can I Expect if I Call?
Our Information & Referral (I&R) Specialist maintains a high level of knowledge about community resources in order to be responsive to the needs of our community. During your call the I&R Specialist will:
- Listen to your confidential situation
- Help you determine what services you need
- Search our extensive database to find out what services are available
- Refer you to the appropriate agency or service
Calls will be answered in the order they are received. If the voice message comes on, it means that the I&R Specialist is on the phone with other callers. Please leave your name, number and confidential message and your call will be returned within 48 hours.
Is Access Jewish Cleveland a certified Information & Referral service?
The Jewish Federation of Cleveland is a member of the Alliance of Information and Referral Systems (AIRS) which is the national professional credentialing program that measures and recognizes competence in the Information & Referral profession, improving the professionalism of the field and the quality of service provided to the public.
In case of a medical or behavioral health emergency, call 911 immediately, and/or proceed to the nearest emergency room. If you are threatened or in harm’s way, call 911 immediately.
The suicide and crisis prevention hotline is 216-623-6888.
Access Jewish Cleveland is not a crisis prevention or intervention service.