Star IconProgram of
- Temple Israel Ner Tamid
This program is part of Temple Israel Ner Tamid’s effort to help those in need.
Wendy Weinberg, Executive Director
This program is part of our congregation’s effort to help those in need. Each month we collect specific items, and donate them where we feel they can do the most good. Recipients have included MetroHealth and Hillcrest Hospitals’ children’s units, St. Aloysius in glenville, a rural Appalachian community in Kentucky, The Hebrew Shelter Home, Jewish Family Service Association, organizations in Israel, and wherever we find a need, right here at home or throughout the world.
Mark your calendars, use your coupons, buy at 2-for 1 sales all year ’round!
- February – Candy to be donated to St. Aloysius Church and other local charities.
- March – Passover Products for the Jewish Family Shelter
- April – Dental products that will be donated to local schools and Mental Health Services.
- May – Baby product for Mental Health Services of Cuyahoga County.
- June – Freezer Pops to be donated to local hospitals
- June – Freezer Pet supplies that go to the local Humane Society.
Peanut butter and jelly donations or ziplock sandwich (and 1 quart) bags are always needed for our Friday night Sandwich Making! About 200 sandwiches are delivered to homeless people that night. Come help us during the Oneg after Shabbat services!