Star IconProgram of
- Mandel Jewish Community Center
The Mandel JCC Early Childhood program offers full- day programs for children 8 weeks to Pre-K, and half day programs are offered for children ages 3 – PreK.
Liza Adams, Co-Director of Early Childhood Services
For more than 50 years the Mandel JCC has been committed to providing outstanding early childhood education and care. Our talented team of educators creates and fosters a culturally and academically enriched Jewish setting that allows children to flourish and grow, each at their own pace.
Our programs are uniquely designed to meet the physical, social, emotional and intellectual needs of all students. We offer full- day programs for children 8 weeks to Pre-K, and half day programs are offered for children ages 3 – PreK.
The Mandel JCC’s award winning Early Childhood program offers:
- Outstanding, highly-educated and experienced staff
- Half-day and full-day programs for children 8 weeks – PreK
- Developmentally appropriate practice
- Classrooms and spaces that are intentionally fostered to engage children’s natural curiosity
- Swim instruction for 3- and 4-year olds
- Year-round programs including summer camp options
- A 5-star Step up to Quality rated program
- American Red Cross swim lessons
- Gym time
- Children’s Garden
- Outdoor wooded area
In addition to Early Childhood Education we also offer outstanding aquatics programs, enrichment classes and Young Families (https://www.mandeljcc.org/youngfamilies) programming as well as Tot Shabbat.