Star IconProgram of
- Mandel Jewish Community Center
Operated by the Mandel JCC, Anisfield Day Camp offers a well-rounded traditional day camping experience for Kindergarten – 8th Graders.
Abbey Phillips, Director of Day Camps and Youth Services
The Mandel JCC’s J-Day Camps’ Anisfield Day Camp is where kids find fun, adventure and friends. It offers a well-rounded traditional day camping experience for Kindergarten – 8th Graders. Fully accredited by the American Camp Association (ACA), Anisfield is located at two sites, our Safran Park campsite at the Mandel JCC and our Halle Park site located in Burton, Ohio.
- Highly trained and caring staff
- Quality specialists in art, drama, music, boating, sports, nature and more
- Clean, safe, and well-maintained facilities, including our two Jr. or Olympic Size Swimming Pools, tennis courts and gym
- Debra Ann November Aquatics Center with a zero-entry, 25-meter Jr. Olympic-sized pool, water slides and spray ground features.
- 2 locations – Safran Park at the Mandel JCC and Halle Park in Burton, set on 80 acres of land
- 6-acre lake where campers enjoy canoeing, kayaking, swimming & the aqua jump
- Gaga courts
- Age-appropriate activities
- Rich tradition of informal Jewish programming and weekly Shabbat celebration
- Israeli counselors who lead daily programming
- Dedicated art room
- Campers can select Majors to customize their camp experience