Taylor Road Synagogue
Taylor Road Synagogue counts more than 3,500 families as members over our more than a century-long existence.
Vladimir B. Victor
Taylor Road Synagogue was established in 1904. In the early 1950’s our synagogue merged with several Orthodox shuls and settled in the Cleveland Hts. Community. Nearly every Jewish family in Cleveland has enjoyed a connection with our synagogue. With massive stained glass windows and soaring ceilings the majestic synagogue’s seating capacity is over 750 members.
Zalman Goldberg, Rabbi