Milestones Autism Resources
Milestones Autism Resources improves the lives of autistic individuals, families, caregivers and professionals by educating, coaching, and connecting them to resources.
Mia Buchwald Gelles, Operations Director
A community in which autistic individuals reach their full potential as integrated members of society, with their needs supported and their abilities, strengths, and voices valued.
Milestones provides life-long, effective strategies for success at school, home, work and out in the community. Through the transformative power of education, Milestones is actively assisting parents, professionals, and autistic individuals on their journey and improving their outcomes.
Core services and programs:
- Milestones Annual National Autism Conference with sessions designated for professionals, parents, family members, caregivers, and autistic individuals
- One-on-one consultations at any age, stage, and ability
- Free autism Helpdesk at 216.464.7600 ext. 200 or milestones.org/helpdesk
- Vetted Online Resource Center
- Agency Trainings
- Online and in person social group for and led by autistic individuals, contact Nathan Morgan firstname.lastname@example.org to join. More information found at https://www.milestones.org/services/discord-self-advocate-social-group
- Ohio Family Network — tools and support resources to help grow caregiver and self-advocate leadership and social skills, as well as connect families with other local families and non-disability resources.. More information found at https://www.milestones.org/services/ohio-family-network/overview
Ilana Hoffer Skoff, MA, Executive Director
Nicole Crews, Board Chair