Greater Cleveland Congregations
Greater Cleveland Congregations (GCC) is a non-partisan coalition of faith communities and partner organizations in Cuyahoga County working together to build power for social justice.
Keisha Krumm, Lead Organizer/Executive Director
GCC unites people across lines of race, class, religion, and geography to promote public, private and civic sector actions which strengthen and improve the quality of life of our neighborhoods.
The leaders of Greater Cleveland Congregations are people who want to transform our world-from what it is to what it could be.
GCC Strategy Team
- Rabbi Steve Segar, Kol HaLev
- Rev. John Lentz, Forest Hill Church Presbyterian
- Rev. Jawanza Colvin, Olivet Institutional Baptist Church
- Dr. Louise McKinney, St. John AME Church
- Rev. Joanna D’Agostino, Lakewood Congregational Church
- Rev. Dr. Lisa M. Goods, Shiloh Baptist Church
- Rev. Dr. James P. Quincy III, Lee Road Baptist Church
- Amy Zipp, St. Paul’s Episcopal Church