Glenville Cemetery, purchased in 1880, is affiliated with B'nai Jeshurun Congregation.
Paula Botkin, Executive Assistant, B'nai Jeshurun Congregation
The B’nai Jeshurun Congregational Cemetery was established in 1883 on the western edge of Cleveland on what was then a gravel road, later renamed Shaw. In 1906 the Cleveland Short Line railroad construction would intersect through the middle of the cemetery, and a five acre plot was acquired immediately west of the rail line. A trustee of the congregation and nine laborers moved the graves and by mid 1907 three hundred plots were moved to the new cemetery now known as Glenville cemetery.