Our mission at Cleveland Kosher is two fold: We provide kosher supervision services to food processing companies and local establishments. The placement of the Cleveland Kosher symbol on a product assures the consumer that it was produced under the highest standards of kosher certification.
Rabbi Shimon Gutman, Administrator
Cleveland Kosher is a premier non-profit kosher certifying agency based in the Cleveland area. We are a member of the Association of Kashrus Organizations. Founded in 1998, our staff brings together over 50 years of working experience and knowledge to serve the needs of the food processing industry.
Our services include:
- Initial inspection of the plant facility
- Recommendations to bring the facility into compliance with kosher code
- Certification and ongoing monitoring of the facility
Additionally, Cleveland Kosher provides the consumer with a link to the world of kosher. This is accomplished through:
- Educational lecture series
- Publishing a news bulletin with the latest information
- Supporting a hotline for consumer inquiries
- Monitoring developments in the food processing industry