Bellefaire JCB is an innovative organization that provides exceptional care, education, and advocacy to enhance the emotional, physical and intellectual well-being of children, young adults, and families in the Jewish and general communities.
In addition to providing direct services, Bellefaire JCB is committed to: remaining on the forefront of the youth service and child caring fields, responding to emerging needs, building knowledge which contributes to service to children, youth, and their families, and advocating on behalf of children, youth, and their families. Bellefaire JCB provides its services without regard to race, religion, sex or national origin, and encourages all clients to develop positive identification with their religious and ethnic backgrounds.
Bellefaire JCB serves children, families and young adults throughout Cleveland, Northeast Ohio and, through its residential and autism treatment programs, across the United States. Bellefaire also meets the needs of children, internationally, through its Hague-accrediated international adoption program.
Bellefaire JCB was founded as an orphanage in 1868 and today provides a variety of behavioral health, education, and prevention services for children, adolescents and their families.
- Counseling, offered in the office, home, community and school
- Domestic and International Adoption
- Foster Care
- Homeless Youth & Street Outreach Programs
- Monarch Center for Autism, preschool, day school, transition education program and boarding academy for children and adolescents
- JDN Early Childhood Education Center
- Residential Treatment, including crisis stabilization, drug and alcohol treatment, and transitional and independent living
- Jewish Big Brothers Big Sisters Association
- Prevention, education and early intervention in suburban schools through SAY-Social Advocates for Youth
- Jewish Day School counseling program
JDN Early Childhood Center
JDN offers year-round, full-day toddler and preschool classes for children ages 6 weeks to 5 years. Part-time and half-day slots available. Jewish program, but open to all denominations. Degreed staff.
Bellefaire JCB Monarch School for Children and Adolescents with Autism
Offers a comprehensive array of programs and services for individuals age 3-21, with Autism Spectrum Disorders.
Bellefaire JCB Counseling & Community Services
Services are provided in a variety of locations, including: in one of Bellefaire JCB’s offices, in a client’s home, in the community and in the school.
Bellefaire JCB Jewish Big Brother Big Sister Association
The Jewish Big Brother Big Sister Association of Cleveland (JBBBSA) is a non-profit agency that provides professionally supported mentoring services and programs to local children and their families.
Bellefaire JCB Foster Care & Adoption
Adoption can fill the longing many families have to complete or expand their family, or can help birth parents find a loving and stable home for their baby.