Star IconProgram of
- Montefiore of Menorah Park
Specialized nursing and programming featuring “central park” – a peaceful, safe and sensory-stimulating environment to promote socialization, resident dignity and well-being. The Willensky Residence, An Assisted Living Memory Care Community at Montefiore, was opened due to an extraordinary bequest from Judy and Steve Willensky.
Jacqulyn Gutowski, Admissions Coordinator and Resident Advocate
The Willensky Residence is an innovative addition to Montefiore’s continuum of services by providing individuals with early- to mid-stage dementia who need assisted living and memory care support. For more information, contact Kristin Morelli, memory care program manager at 216-910-2323 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Specialized nursing and programming featuring “Central Park” – a peaceful, safe and sensory-stimulating environment to promote socialization, resident dignity and well-being.
- Designed for individuals with Alzheimers and other dementia related illnesses
- Specialized nursing in a secured home-like atmosphere
- Complete nature therapy program including planing, caring for and harvesting in a secure outdoor garden
- Programs include music, art and pet therapy, dance and tai chi