Star IconProgram of
- Menorah Park
Since 1906, Menorah Park has had the mission of providing assistance to people who deserve the highest quality of life possible. Skilled nursing care was our first service to the community and we take great pride in setting standards of excellence with a five-star rating by Centers for Medicare and Medicaid (CMS), a top nursing home ranking by U.S. News & World Report, and consistent high satisfaction scores by residents and their families.
We have taken pride and enjoyment in the provision of both short-term rehabilitative services as well as long-term care services for adults as they age. We hope that, whether you are here for just a little while or whether you plan to stay with us permanently, that you will enjoy your time here.
Lisa Cohen-Kiraly, Director of Social Work
360 bed facility offering skilled long-term care. Also houses the post-hospital Marcus Rehabilitation Center.
- Private rooms and bathrooms
- Nursing and personal care 24 hours/day
- Rehabilitation and diagnostic services
- Socialization activities
- Computer Center
- Educational programs
- 75 activities per week
- Snack shop
- Ice cream parlor
- Nature Center
- Creative art center
- Specialized dementia unit
- Full-time social work staff and full-time medical director and physicians
- Religious programming with a full-time Rabbi and on-site Synagogue in Orthodox tradition
- Kosher kitchen with selective menus